The Clinic Card is our loyalty card offering a range of savings and discounts.
What Does It Cost?
We also ask that you supply us with a passport sized photograph of yourself.
What Do I Get?
New Card Discount
You get a 15% discount* on your first purchase over £10 the day you buy or renew your clinic card.
The card offers a 10% discount* on all purchases over £10 with the exception of original artwork and some other goods as specified when ordered.
On your birthday, Uncle Mike gives you a 15% discount* instead of the normal 10%
For every full £10 spent (after discount) you earn a point.
Approximately 3-4 times a year Clinic card holders are invited to an exclusive after hours opening of the shop with additional discounts and special offers.
What Are Clinic Points Good For?
By matching points with pounds (a minimum spend of £10 is required) you can receive up to 50% off Selected Items
We have a huge stock of back issues all of which are eligible for points spending. This is an ideal way to fill those gaps in your collection.
Selected items in store are marked (currently with a blue star) which means they are available for Clinic Point spending.
Card holders may spend up to 25 points (matched with at least £25 of course) on any stock item* at a clinic party.
|For a minimum spend of
||10 points + £10 = £20 of back issues
|11 points + £11 = £22 of marked RPGs
|30 points + £30 = £60 marked Statue
|Remember you can always spend more money than you are matching with points
||15 points + £22 = £37 of back issues
Members of Knights of Trinity who are also Clinic Card Holders are eligible for a discount of 12.5% on Gaming products and 20% on their Birthdays*
10% Discount on books, food and drink at Books and Beans
Terms and conditions apply
Terms and Conditions
When Purchasing a Clinic Card:
- Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Bring a passport sized photo (we stick it to your card).
- We will ask you to tell us your ‘preferred medication’ and a ‘straightjacket size’, these are security questions that we may use with mail order customers or in the event of a lost or misplaced card (We don’t actually want to know if you require medication).
- If you are a Student or Unemployed we ask that you bring proof of status.
Using Your Clinic Card
- To receive a discount a minimum spend of £10 is required.
- Discounts are not cumulative. Only the largest applicable discount will be taken from any item purchased. E.g. If you were to purchase your clinic card on your birthday you only get 15% off and not 30%
Though most of our stock is eligible for the standard discounts there are exceptions:
- Original artwork is owned by the artist and sold on a commission basis and so is not subject to discount, though your purchase will still earn you clinic points
- CCG products for tournaments and shop sanctioned play are not subject to discount as the shop is in many cases already providing the prize support.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.